Online Instrument Sign-up Calendar
The online instrument sign-up calendar for this facility can be accessed by anyone with an Internet connection and a compatible web-browser.
Anyone may VIEW the sign-up calendar for instrument availability, but to ADD/EDIT a reservation you must have an authorized user account (with user id and password). These accounts are supplied to each user once they have successfully completed the instrument and radiation safety training. Please contact the facility specialist to begin this process.
Contact: Shah Valloppilly for RIGAKU MULTIFLEX X-RAY DIFFRACTOMETER Reservation
Check with the Specialist to reinstate log-in access
Rigaku D/Max-B Bruker D8 Discover Rigaku Multiflex Bruker Smart Apex
Procedure for making an instrument reservation:
1) Bring up the online calendar by clicking the "Instrument Sign-up Calendar" link button above and Login to the facility instrument sign-up calendar by clicking the "Login" link on the right side of the calendar. Remember that it is case-sensitive.
2) You can view the current week or the current month by toggling between "week" and "month" on the left side of the calendar display. Also, you may jump to a specific week by entering the date directly. ** Note that reservations can be made a maximum of 3 weeks in advance.
3) You can also toggle between viewing each day in 24-hour mode or the default 8am to 7pm mode by clicking the () in the upper-right portion of the calendar display.
4) Add your reservation by clicking the available time-cell corresponding to the START time of your reservation. This brings up the "Add Event" window. Specify the END date and time of your reservation (in units of 15 minutes minimum). Click the "Submit" button.
5) If your reservation does not conflict with an existing reservation, then the calendar should now show that the time you reserved is blocked out, with your name on it.
6) You may return at any time to modify this reservation by clicking on your name inside the reservation, and then selecting either the DELETE () or EDIT () buttons. You can perform these modifications only if you are logged in as the user that made the reservation.
7) Be sure to Logout once you are finished.