The facility is dedicated to materials identification and characterization through single crystal X-Ray diffraction (SCD) analysis. Researchers may have analyses done by the facility specialist or become a trained user of facility instrumentation and perform the work themselves (certain restrictions may apply to external users).
- Take a lab tour
- Lab policy
- Manual and note
- Request Form (remember the signature of the group supervisor and the grant number)
What can we do?
1) For single crystal sample
- Crystal structure determination
- Unit cell determination/Phase identification
- Crystal morphology determination
2) With LT attachment
- In situ measurement from 90K to 500K
- Phase transition
- Bruker AXS D8 Discover with Photon CMOS area detector
- Oxford Cryosystems 700+ series Cryostream
- Meiji stereo zoom microscope with polarizer attachment