A variable speed saw capable of cutting a wide range of materials in either a cross section or bulk mode. Used in SEM and TEM specimen preparation.
- Variable speed control: 30-2000 RPM
- Adjustable Torque Control
- Fully enclosed Plexiglas cover for safety and splash protection
- Closed loop recirculating coolant/lubrication system with adjustable flow control. Uses water based, non corrosive Allied cutting fluid, one gallon capacity
- 3" to 8" blade capacity for Diamond Bonded, Diamond Plated, Carbon Boron Nitride, Silicon Carbide, and Aluminum Oxide.
- 1/2 horsepower high torque DC motor
- Two methods for sample holding:
- Gravity/Weight regulated arm for smaller samples
- Variable speed motorized table capable of precise positioning to within 0.01 mm